Instagram: a fun & quirky way to share your life with friends
through a series of pictures.
In realizing I need to update you all on our life on the West Coast, I realize we have really moved mediums from blog to instagram (need to find out how to sync the two). But the blog still remains!
Here are a few snaps of lifes treaures here and there as we are going on our SIXTH MONTH living in Santa Barbara.
 |
| Our new backyard |
 |
| Sweet dottie - down in SD to see the Kings! |
 |
| Camping at refugio beach |
 |
| packing for our trip to the mid-west to see grandma! |
 |
| My and mama shooting guns! |
 |
| well, nick did most of the shooting... |
 |
| Forrest Park - me bundled. |
 |
| SF Trip for Trev's 30th. Blue Bottle Coffee - nuf said. |
I save this picture for last as sweet, sweet Libby went to doggy heavy almost a month ago. Libby will live in our memories, all the funny stories of all her crazy excursions. Libby gives Hemingway a run for his money in proportion to her size...I am chronicling her stories into a book someday...
If you have an iPhone, follow us on Instagram!
His #randomlight
Hers #toastiecoastie
Comments
Post a Comment