Nick is coming Home in LESS than 48 HOURS!

Nick is coming home.  I get to pick him up at the airport Friday afternoon. Tonight while in the grocery store I realized how close it was and got super giddy. Still am. My cheeks already hurt from smiling and I am having a hard time sitting still!

just had to post that.

:D

:-O


Comments

  1. Yay!!! Can't wait to start seeing pics of the two of you together again at home! Especially pics of his face when he sees the beautiful home you have created for him!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is AWESOME! we are all soo excited for you too! but definitely not like this, great pictures Becks, whoo hoo! less than 24 hours!
    xxoo
    love j

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Yay for hubbies! Like a second honeymoon eh? ;) SO EXCITING

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for you guys! Your pictures are hilarious. I can totally see you jumping up and down! Have a great afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home Nicolas!!! Can you believe how your wife made your house into a home! ENJOY each other! Much LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becky - woo hoo, woo hoo! Excited for you, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

The Best Things In Life Are For Free