Island Exploring with Craig
My brother Craig flew into Honolulu Airport last Saturday. We hit the ground running! We had such a great time driving all over the island, searching for "Lost" locations and making sure we got to every side of the island. We stopped at lookouts and went on hikes that I had never been on...it really hit home that we are moving in 2 months! So so grateful he came. We went to all four corners of the island, see here:
You can see that we made the most of the 5 days we had!!
You can see that we made the most of the 5 days we had!!
Here are some pictures from our journey to the south shore...
(Click on any photo to make it larger)
(Click on any photo to make it larger)
A secret beach that was used for the filming of Pirates 4 - set to come out May 20th!
Here we are on a hike to Muanawili Falls: Muddy, Rocky Mess! But worth getting to the end...
The water was freezing. I cannot wait to go on this hike with you Nicolas!
Now, to the North Shore to dive with Sharks! I just went along for the ride...
On the way out.
They did not have to feed the sharks or entice them, they just came right up to the boat! They had an underwater camera capturing pictures and Craig took some too.
He survived! Loved it.
While Craig was diving I was enjoying taking pictures of the shore. Gorgeous day.
The surf at Haleiwa. It was pretty windy out there!
So after the Shark adventure, we grabbed sandwhiches from Wailua Bakery (fresh pesto wheat bread anyone!??!) and then headed out to Kaena point, where the North meets the West.
On Nick and my anniversary, Craig and I headed downtown, he bought me dinner at the Yard House and then we walked through all the hotels down on the water.
The Outrigger Reef (this is where Nick and I get to stay for 8 days before flying to CA, paid for by the Coast Guard!!)
Had to go see Duke.
The Hilton from the small boat Harbor.
We both had such a great time. Love you Craig!!




Comments
Post a Comment