unpacked :)

So! This weekend was pretty full with unpacking all our fun things. It is so incredible how loved I have felt the last few days; having a couch to cuddle up on, real plates and real utensils to eat with, candles galore, a kitchen table and chairs!! (not to mention all the appliances that I got and am dying to use!) I just love being home now!

Here is me with my new amazing tea pot standing in one of the first open boxes.

Here are our cups, plates and mugs sitting on our kitchen table - they are just beautiful!
Here was my first dinner on our real plates!

 
Sunday I went to church and sat by the other two Coastie wives whose husbands are on the Jarvis. I came home and unpacked a few more boxes, then decided to end the afternoon with a run by the beach + jump in the water and layout session :)

As the empty boxes get pushed closer to the door, I will take some more shots of the house and how it is coming together!

Comments

  1. Super FUN! Thanks for sharing your home with us! Your meals look amazing and I can't wait to see your home all done. Nick is going to be so happy to come home.
    Love you and miss you.
    ps..that beach looks familiar :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe - I would not know about that lagoon if it wasn't for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe - I would not know about that lagoon if it wasn't for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow Beck! your home... it's finally coming so beautifully together, i can't wait for your open house tour! Let us know when you are going to do that so S and K and I can i chat with you that day!
    i love you!
    love j

    ReplyDelete
  5. your house is becoming a home..how beautiful it looks becky, thank you for letting us look in on your progress!!!Received the package today and cannot express our gratefulness..not only for the 'cherished t-shirt" for G and the incredible lotion for me (!!), but for our Lord giving us such a beautiful and thoughtful granddaughter!
    Love you Becky... G and G

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun to get your house all together. I remember that was one of my most favorite times. Cuz i mean through college you just live with WHATEVER..nothing matches, nothing is FULLY yours cuz everyone is "sharing".. but when you get married you can finally have your OWN stuff, your own plates and cups that all match, your own silverware. So fun... Can't wait to come visit and see it all in person..

    love you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wouldn't it be fun to be there to help you put away? Love seeing you put your "home" together - brings back great memories for me. Love how you are reaching out to those around you, girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is so much fun reading your blog and I love knowing your joy as you open up your new treasures and feel the warmth of your loved ones. How exciting to really be able to decorate and start creating your space. Thanks for sharing.

    xoxo~
    a

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't it fun setting up your first home?

    I remember that first apartment as a married Coast Guard wife in Miami. It was a small apartment, but perfect for us.

    Unpacking all my fresh new things and finding spots for them, setting up house. It was so much fun.

    I'm enjoying the pictures. Thanks for sharing them.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

The Best Things In Life Are For Free