You have turned my Mourning into Dancing
April 30th
This morning I was taken to Psalm 30. Oh the power this Psalm has today as I reflect on the last three years of our life and all the Lord has done. Please read this;
"I will extol You (praise enthusiastically), O Lord, for You have lifted me up, You have not let my enemies rejoice over me.
O Lord my God, I cried to You for help and You healed me.
3 O Lord, You have brought my life up from the place of the dead; You have kept me alive, that I should not go down to the grave.
3 O Lord, You have brought my life up from the place of the dead; You have kept me alive, that I should not go down to the grave.
Sing praise to the Lord, you His godly ones, and give thanks to His holy name.
For His anger is but for a moment, but His favor is for a lifetime. Weeping may last for a night, but a shout of joy comes in the morning.
As for me, in my prosperity I said, "I shall never be moved".
O Lord, by Your favor You have established me as a strong mountain.
For His anger is but for a moment, but His favor is for a lifetime. Weeping may last for a night, but a shout of joy comes in the morning.
As for me, in my prosperity I said, "I shall never be moved".
O Lord, by Your favor You have established me as a strong mountain.
You hid Your face, and I was troubled. To You, O Lord, I called, and to the Lord I made supplication.
What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the grave? Will the dust praise You? Will it declare Your truth and faithfulness to men?
Hear, O Lord, and be gracious to me! O Lord, be my helper!
You have turned my mourning into dancing; You have loosed my sackcloth and girded me with gladness,
What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the grave? Will the dust praise You? Will it declare Your truth and faithfulness to men?
Hear, O Lord, and be gracious to me! O Lord, be my helper!
You have turned my mourning into dancing; You have loosed my sackcloth and girded me with gladness,
That my tongue and my heart and everything within me may sing praise to You and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks to You forever."
This Psalm is exactly what the Lord has done for me each patrol Nick has been gone.
Joy is the true remedy for sorrow
The deep joy I have experienced during these times by choosing ("I WILL extol You O Lord") to be thankful, to worship God and remember His Faithfulness, it has pulled me up from the grave and kept me alive.
You have joy because you find rest in HIM!!Thanks for sharing...so encouraging...you and Nick are on the same team, with the same leader and the same purpose...GLORY TO THE LORD!!!
ReplyDelete