One More Time



This is a week of preparation... Preparation for another patrol... preparation for the last one.
and I release a big sigh as I type "last one". At this point, it only brings me minimal comfort, he still will leave and he will be gone for a while, but knowing there is an end to this is pretty exciting.

I am curious, as always, to see what the Lord has in store for me this time.

Today I was reminded of the prayer that is necessary - for that ship and every life connected to it for the next few months. Yup, the Lord has a lot He wants to do on that ship!! Join me, as you always do. Lord give us increased, incredible, child-like faith.

Hope to post more in the weeks to come.

Comments

  1. yes... hard to believe this is the final patrol for Nick but that the Jarvis will still need our prayers for all aboard after that!
    Looking forward to this new season. God's plans as always.. perfect!
    xo
    love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah Becky...from your words I realize I can not even begin to understand what you and Nick go through each time he is deported, but as you said you know the Lord has something in store for you and it will bring glory to Him!!! Safe travels Nick and looking forward to seeing you both in CA soon and very soon!!! So proud of you both! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

unpacked :)