Our Trip
our trip truly was amazing. It was so good to see old friends and to make a few new ones along the way. I love to travel, and explore, but I love doing it even more with my wife. As some of you know I have been journaling for a long time (don't Call it scrap booking either, that is what women do), And I was able to create a few computer entries along the way. Each photo below is a segment of our journey through New Zealand & Australia. I hope you enjoy .
(Click each image to enlarge)








Wow!!! What a great re-cap of what looks to be one incredible adventure for the two of you!
ReplyDeleteExcellent style of remembering your time there.
Can't wait to see more!
xo
love mom
p.s. where ya off to next?
That is sooo cool! Ok I am being greedy, but I want more pics Nicholas!!!!! Flickr slide show puh-lease!! Love you both sooo much!
ReplyDelete