My heart is out at sea
Today is our first day or radio silence...but I was getting so used to being able to hear his voice! Man do I love him. It is love that carries me through these times - God's love for me and how radical that is, then the love he has given me for this Salty Sailor. I am excited for what lies ahead for both of us in the next few weeks and months!! So it is with a small smile that I say...
My heart is out at sea.

awww so beautiful becks...totally get that and so deeply appreciate your love for your husband.
ReplyDeleteI picture a wire with all our hearts strung over miles and miles of ocean leading to you, n, d and m and back again.... still connected but still so far away. it's hard, but for the Lord go we...
xo
love mom