little mr or little miss?
Our friends Aubri and Justin are expecting a third addition to their family. Justin is on the Jarvis too, co-conspirer of Helm & Anchor. I have been so excited to find out whether they will be having another little mr or little miss.

LOVE!!!! Congrats sweet family of soon to be five!
ReplyDeletesoo very happy for you all.
xo
love j
p.s. My d in love is da best baker!
I wish that I had even a sliver of your and your mom in love's creativity and thoughtfulness! You guys are such blessings. Loved the baby shower and now these cupcakes :o)
ReplyDeleteBecky... I saw the title ofyour post and thought you were going to announce that you are expecting. LOL Imagine my disappointment! Cute cupcakes ;-)
ReplyDeletebecky, i've just chnged your name from "betty" to "julia" (childs, that is) love your creativity and you!!!!
ReplyDeletelove, gr