a hike with Ashley

I got to hang out with my friend Ashley this past Saturday. We went on a hike; not just any 'hike', but Koko head Crater. I rather refer to this as 'Nature's Stairmaster'...

Here we are at the top - glad to have made it!



Here is the view from the top - pretty awesome...


yeah...here is the hill we came up.It makes me dizzy looking at it - I made it up that thing!!

Now, if I may, to give you a better idea, here is where we started:
I was so proud I did it!!

(can you imagine what your thighs and butt would look like if you did that every week??!!?? I'm just sayin')

Comments

  1. what the heck!!! that is sooome hike!! That looks like alot of fun actually, so proud of you Becks!
    Good job!
    xo
    love j

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! and the view is worth it! great job dear friend. proud of you!

    lots of love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish I could be there and do it everyday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Preparing early for Halloween with those count dracula teeth:) Thanks for such a fun day!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

The Best Things In Life Are For Free