baby byrd baby shower

Last Saturday, I helped to put together a baby shower for my new friend Laura Byrd. While she was telling me that some of her husband's co-workers started calling her "mama bird", I immediately started scheming and planning a "baby byrd" shower. So, here it is!

The preparation...









(one of my favorite parts? The iced coffee bar of course!! here are the clean and dirty spoons for coffee and tea.)


Let the party begin!












"Sweet treats for your flight home" 




Had such a great time with this great group of ladies. And I MUST send a big shout out to three of my party consultants who helped me, quite strategically, execute: Mama Bird J my party planning hero, Bethany "tell me like it is" Kas, and Jess 'the Corn' King. Could not (would not) have done it without you!!

Fun food, fun company, fun party all around!


~~~~~~~
Post Script: Allow me to introduce to you the Chocolate-covered Marshmellow Cookie


I saw these in my Everyday Food magazine and they looked so cute I had to try them. 
[PSS: S. Gibbons you give the best gifts!!]

They are homemade cookies with a hint of cinnamon, half a marshmellow squished on top, then dipped in semi-sweet chocolate...yes, that's right. By the time I had dipped about 6 cookies, and had chocolate officially spattered on my face and arms I thought, "These are too labor intensive and can't be worth all this work..." Oh, I took that back quite quickly once I ate one!! 

Comments

  1. oh my gosh!!! this is amazing!! I am just so impressed with all the sweet little details B!
    I want to see more!!!!!!!!!! and the recipe please for those chocolaty goodness cookies! those look way to decadent!
    xo
    love j

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!! I am with J I want to see more pictures!!!! It looks at so great! Great Job Becks :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks lovely! and the treats look amazing! good job!!! you are such a great hostess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks awesome! Please send the marshmallow cookie recipe my way!! I so enjoyed talking to you today! You are such a blessing!

    (P.S. Katie says she misses you! )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

The Best Things In Life Are For Free