Super-8(08)


Fins Free from nicolas Dellar on Vimeo.
I found this super8 footage in our film archive of a trip Becky and I took to the French riviera back in 1963....Those were the days.
 Actually this is footage from Becky's iphone of our quick trip to the beach we took yesterday to cool off.

Comments

  1. love it...you guys are so cleaver!!! aren't you surfing the wave backwards???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah zee beash is so how you say...very sexy in grainy film style lighting.. your trip to zee French beash was oh sooo magnifique,
    merci for the Fins Free, weee heee
    amour,
    marme

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish we could have been there! It was FREEZING here this morning. :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Beck,
    I am now an official member of the internet. I enjoyed the movie you and Nick made. I love you both,
    Love
    Grandpa (G.P.H)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you two are so crazy creative...love the still photo movies! good to see you're staying cool:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

The Best Things In Life Are For Free