It's a Beautiful day

This morning as I looked about the window from my desk, and a song popped into my mind. Its a song by Delirious called Everything. I just love the lyrics. And they make me joyful, especially while looking at the window to see this...



It's a beautiful day and the world is bright
Cause You took me away from the longest night
What can I do but give all I have to You

It's a beautiful day and the page has turned 
Deep in my soul now Your fire burns
What can I do, I'll give it all up for You

You give me everything, Give me hope within
You're the song I sing.  
You give me everything, Give me hope to win
You're the song I sing

It's a beautiful day and were running proud
We'll run to the line - Hear the witness cloud!
I know its true - We're gonna fly - We're gonna dance on that glorious day with You!

You are the light that shines.

Oh Lord, May You be the song we sing! 

If you want to take a listen, click here.


Comments

  1. oh I love this view AND song! thanks for the triple hitter! I love it...and I love you!!
    xo
    love j

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

The Best Things In Life Are For Free