Christmas in July
All of our belongings arrived this morning! We have it all! Big truck, three huge crates and a team of 5 showed up on the doorstep at 8:45 AM this morning. They must have thought I was weird - as each item came through the door I got the hugest smile! Like "oh, there is the table from the Hargroves...and there are the couches...boxes of wedding gifts I have not opened yet!..." you get the idea. Here is our bedroom before... and after! Living room before... And after! Kitchen before... And After!! The movers only took one hour to get it all into the house. The first thing I did when they left? Sat down on the couch in the living room. I just remember sitting on them at the parent-Dellar's house and all the fun times I have had at their house; the BBQs, the prayer nights and Bible studies, cuddling up on them when Nick was gone (in Kona, Cape May, Virginia, Honolulu). And NOW I am sitting on them in our house here! I just couldn't believe it. THEN the thought entered my...

Now the party can really begin!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! So sweet knowing that (almost) all of the Dellars are together again. What a gift! Love you all and hope your having a blast!
ReplyDeleteHave the best, best time together!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete...more photos of you all please....
ReplyDeleteA beautiful, beautiful, beautiful photo! Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDelete