"Movements in still life"

 Here is a little video I made from these sequence shots I took of beautiful things I saw this weekend. I took over 3,000 frames just to get 2min and 30 seconds of footage. I hope you enjoy!

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this film, I still can't believe this is not done with a video camera but are all still pictures! Fantastic.
    xo
    love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos Nicolas...who is the artist singing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is BEAUTIFUL! not that this is anything new...but you are incredibly talented and artistic. and i love seeing you be able to do it. absolutely love this! wish we could do that with your wedding pictures!

    xoxo. miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving this video, I may try to attempt this although it would never be as good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...i really like this! well done! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

The Best Things In Life Are For Free