We were tagged!
Our wonderful friend at Blessed Each Day tagged me and I must respond (even though a bit delayed).
I hope to share a few pictures from Nick's last patrol with you soon!
Becks
Becky love
Bombshell
"Associate" at a Flower Shop - got to mess around with flowers
UCSB After School program - glorified child care :)
Marketing specialist at Citrix Online
Chesterfield, Missouri
Laguna Niguel, CA
Santa Barbara, CA
Any smoothie made by Nick (recently made a mango, banana, strawberry one...yes)
Coffee or hot chocolate with whip cream on top. Really, any hot beverage with whip cream on it...I believe this is why my wonderful mom-in-love had a special coffee bar at our rehearsal dinner!!
South Korea
Switzerland
Shelbyville, Tennessee
Australia
Africa
Anywhere Nick has been that I have not (which is a lot of places!)
Home-made dishes with yummy fresh produce and organic meat! (hey -you asked)
A table full of fun people catching up and telling stories (food of any kind)
And Family coming to visit us!
Hmm, I am going to tag miss B at A Beautiful Treasure.
I hope to share a few pictures from Nick's last patrol with you soon!
Three names I answer to:
Becky love
Bombshell
Three jobs I've held:
UCSB After School program - glorified child care :)
Marketing specialist at Citrix Online
Three places I've called home:
Laguna Niguel, CA
Santa Barbara, CA
Three drinks of choice:
I am realizing I have many favorite drinks...
Chai tea with almond milk and honey - I guess it's a tea latte, but I like mixing it myself :)Any smoothie made by Nick (recently made a mango, banana, strawberry one...yes)
Coffee or hot chocolate with whip cream on top. Really, any hot beverage with whip cream on it...I believe this is why my wonderful mom-in-love had a special coffee bar at our rehearsal dinner!!
Three favorite TV shows:
Ah, yes we do not own a television. BUT I really like watching The Office (we own the dvds)
Also, love that Aubri put this - when I am house sitting, or flipping through channels at someone elses house I Always stop to watch that British Nanny lady! (Beautiful Treasure - totally watched it at your house while working!)
Three places I have visited:
Switzerland
Shelbyville, Tennessee
Three places I would like to visit:
Africa
Anywhere Nick has been that I have not (which is a lot of places!)
Three fave retro TV shows :
hmmm, not really sure how to answer this. In high school/college I totally loved watching Family Feud when I was sick at home and had to watch daytime TV.Three foods that make me happy:
Pho Vietnamese beef soup (must have with bean sprouts, mint and lime juice) Home-made dishes with yummy fresh produce and organic meat! (hey -you asked)
A table full of fun people catching up and telling stories (food of any kind)
Three things I am looking forward to:
Having a full 5 months with Nicolas
A vacation to the Big IslandAnd Family coming to visit us!
so fun to see your blog post... love reading all these tag questions!
ReplyDeletexo
love j
yay...you did it:) really liked your last comment about favorite food. that truly is the best. Happy belated birthday Mr. Nick, can't wait to see pics of your celebration!
ReplyDeletelove you guys