new and improved Jeep
Nicolas is a wonderful husband (and this post is really mostly for him :] ). The last few months the Jeep has been in need of a little extra love.
Nick went in and installed a new card/piece/thing under the dashboard so the AC would work again. Then he had to reattached the rearview mirror (which had fallen off the windshield).
Jeep also had a case of "the wobbles" as I like to call them. Right at 55 MPH, it would wobble like you were driving over a whole lane full of rumble strips. So he went and had some new tires ordered! I got to go get them on today. Honey check out our new ride!
The before and after shots.
The pour tires that becky pretty much ran into the ground (before)
our new car!
Thank you Jesus that You have made us able to buy new tires! Nicolas - what do you think? I love it!! Thank you for loving me and taking care of the car!!
Awesome...Yay for new tires!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, she got some new high heels!!! looks great Becks, isn't it amazing what new tires will do. Enjoy the ride.
ReplyDeletexo
love j
Nice wheels Becky...I love it how Nicolas would make sure you are safe and taken care of before he leaves on duty...he always has been a server just like his folks!!
ReplyDeleteGrandpa says too cool. What a guy .and what a gal!!! To recognize the little things that are expressions of love!!!
ReplyDelete