bon voyage!
bon voy·age (bôN vwä-yäzh)
interj.
Used to express farewell and good wishes to a departing traveler.
Yes, today I bid farewell to my loving and salty sailor husband. A new patrol, certain to be filled with new places, new sights, and new adventures. I was very encouraged as I pulled away from the ship this morning - my heart was filled with excitement and joy in the unknown. Excited to see what the Lord has in store in these next few weeks. A few of these words echoed in my head as they were brought to remembrance this afternoon...
Those who go down to the sea in ships, Who do business on great waters; They have seen the works of the LORD, And His wonders in the deep.
Psalm 107: 23-25
Psalm 107: 23-25
A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not why ships are built.
More to come soon.
The Lord's timing is perfect.
-Becky
What a loving heart you have Becky...safe travels to Nick!!
ReplyDeleteAMEN, Becky....we were made for PURPOSE and our Nick AND YOU were made for Adventures in the Lord. Love you both! Aunt Sue
ReplyDeleteGreat word! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete