way too quick.

As most of you may know we had the honor of hosting our dear friends Trevor and Bethany K all last week. We are so blessed that they came to see us and just hang out. It  was such a relaxing time, but it went by way too fast. The Lord has blessed us with amazing friends here in the islands, but it was so good to be with people that truly know us. We love you Kasmars!









Comments

  1. I love these pics!!!! I want them!! I need to send all of ours, will do that this weekend!! Yeah for FRIENDS and HAWAII!!!! Love you both soooooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhhhh.....SO GREAT! I love the first and last shot the best! So glad Trev and Bethany have you two! No matter the distance, true friendship never dies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I agree heir is truly nothing better than friends who 'know' you! Are those your kayak's?

    ReplyDelete
  4. nothing like life~long friends in your life. . . even when they're not IN your life, but they always are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow these are so pretty. i'm glad you guys had so much fun how could you not!?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

The Best Things In Life Are For Free