Christmas at the Dellars

Just got done with some Christmas decoration, and we wanted to share. Last Christmas we didn't put up lights, so we had to this year. You would think that over a thousand lights would be enough, but really it takes allot more than that to even get around the entire house. We barely covered the front porch and our plumeria tree with a little under 900 lights! maybe next year we will get the entire house. 




Comments

  1. oohhh your house looks beeautifulll... I love all your lights, your gorgeous tree... sigh, sure wish i could be there up close and personal.
    xo
    love j

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    beautiful!
    oh my!!! i agree with LuLu.. I wish I could be up close too!

    happy holidays sweet friends... enjoy your winter hawaiian wonderland!

    xoxo | katee grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, I am happy to see all the wonderful decorations and how warm and cozy your home looks. Second, this makes me sad because I want to be there with you two. Video Chat soon please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very lovely. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the lights. LOVE your style! Happy New Year Nick and Becky!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

The Best Things In Life Are For Free