O Lord, My Strength

I love You, O Lord, my strength.  The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, My God, my rock in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.   Psalm 18.  He has carried us through another patrol. How great is the Lord and greatly to be praised.

Comments

  1. Becky! I love Psalm 18. I encouraged my brother a lot with it last year during his senior year of football. Hope you are doing well!

    Love you!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does that mean Nick is home?? If so, welcome home Nick!! I know you will enjoy every minute with Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen.... thank you gracious Lord for sustaining both Nick and Becky, giving them the strength and perserverance during times apart and providing them with an abundance of sweet times when re-united.
    xo
    j

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this psalm and I love how the Lord carries us all through hard times and the good times and I am sooooo happy Nick is coming home today! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

The Best Things In Life Are For Free