God Wins!
I was driving home tonight and this phrase popped into my mind and filled me overwhelming excitement and joy - God Wins! God Wins! That phrase contains so much power, so much hope, so much joy!
When I hear this phrase little baby R comes to my mind and the G family and how the Lord has blessed their lives. Tonight I was just so empowered by the statement and I had to share.
It is 10:35 pm here...I think I am going to get up early and make the special dessert for my sweet friend Jessica's baby shower tomorrow! :) yeah! (definitely taking pictures).
God Wins. Above and beyond. Yes and Amen.
When I hear this phrase little baby R comes to my mind and the G family and how the Lord has blessed their lives. Tonight I was just so empowered by the statement and I had to share.
It is 10:35 pm here...I think I am going to get up early and make the special dessert for my sweet friend Jessica's baby shower tomorrow! :) yeah! (definitely taking pictures).
God Wins. Above and beyond. Yes and Amen.
Yah Lord!!!
ReplyDeleteI miss you so much Mrs. Deller!
Yes and Amen!!! He wins in your life too!!! Love you. Can't wait to hear how jessicas shower goes! Shels
ReplyDeleteYes God DOES win! HE always does...
ReplyDeleteThank you for such a lovely reminder of a victory that glorifies the one and only true God, the power of prayer and the gifts that come from obedience in doing so!
And speaking of the divine Miss.R. she gets dedicated today!!! How wonderful a decleration once again!
xo
love j