God Truly Wins!
The Lord is truly amazing. This Saturday, I was prepping for and enjoying the baby shower most of the day, It went wonderfully well (and I will share pictures soon), but before posting about that I have to share this story. I checked my email on my phone after the shower was over, and I had received an email from Nick, the subject reading "SALVATION!" I read it and got a huge smile and deep in my heart was already rejoicing...God WINS!
I just praised the Lord right there in my car before even reading it!
Here is his email:
"The Lord is so Good! And He is at work on the Jarvis! Today was field day (cleaning day) and I was in the laundry room getting bleach for the decks, when one of the girls comes in, and we start talking about one of the guys on the boat who cut his hand in panama and had to stay behind in the hospital. She had taken over his job for doing the ships laundry, and out of the blue she just smiles at me and says "Dellar I am so happy, because I found God!"
At first I was a little taken back, so I asked "Where did you find him?" She replied, that she was laying in bed last night and was just thinking and the Lord just spoke to her that he is what she has been missing in her life! We both got goose bumps at the same time, and you could feel the Holy Spirit in the Laundry room. It was so awesome. She further explained that there had been these events, one after the other leading up to last night, that she could only explain as the Lord. "There was no way that these things could have been just coincidence" she said, "it had to be God". I explained to her how awesome this was, and that we have been praying for exactly this! It is so awesome how the Lord moves without us. He can just reveal himself to whom ever he chooses, whenever he chooses. It makes it that much more amazing that he chooses to use us to be his ambassadors, messed up people who don't even have a grasp of His awesomeness and Holiness. I made her some worship cd's and gave her 2 of the Reality sermons on DVD. I am so encouraged, it is so awesome to see the Lord at work on this Ship. He I reviving the Jarvis, I have been feeling it strong after that prayer and worship session in the backyard, and now we are seeing him start to move! I believe it's only going to get better from here. Please keep praying, share this story with everyone please! Praise the Lord! Nick"
It is truly hard to explain via typing how I felt after reading this - My checks still hurt from smiling all day long! Just rejoicing along with the angels in heaven over this one coming to the Lord!
Had to share this - He is Good and Always at work!!!
Becky
It is truly humbling to be given a glimpse beforehand of what God wants to do in certain situations and then actually watch and hear HIS plan unfold with little to no effort on our parts other than to pray in faith and let HIM do the rest... very encouraging indeed!!
ReplyDeletexo
love j