An exciting week ahead

I got a text from Nick today! ...Which means he is on dry ground (or on the boat that is tied to dry ground). This patrol is quite confidential and he has not been able to tell me where he is or what he has been doing for the last three weeks! So I am sure we will have stories to share. He is doing well - loving warm weather versus the cold of Alaska!

I have a draft of the blog post I want to put up on the Nature's Kitchen cook book that I posted about two weeks ago.
But, much has happened in the past few weeks (Little Daisy Love, other hospital visits and a few other situations to be praying for). I am going to read a little more and plan to post a summary of the first few chapters for us all to glean from sometime next week.

This week I am in project/planner mode - A mode I enjoy and like functioning in :)
My dear friend Jessica's Baby Shower is this Saturday!
I am co-throwing it with my friend Christine and I am so excited! As a result I have a scheduled week of preparation. I am already dreaming up the pictures I want to take to show you all!
Thanks to grandma hargrove we are going to have some delicious food and a killer dessert, recipe ala the Norris Kitchen :)

It has been such a gift for me to have this to look forward to and plan for - I have been able to be crafty and creative for a purpose. So...look for a post early next week!


PS: Nick here are some pictures of M and D's place!! :D love these!




Comments

  1. you are the best blogger EVER!!!
    how clever of you to post for Nick with pictures you know he will love!
    you are a most excellent wife my sweet dil!
    xo
    love j

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

The Best Things In Life Are For Free