So much to say, so little time!

Nick is out on patrol and the Lord is taking care of me while he is gone! That sums up my latest thoughts :)
I feel like I have about 4 different blog posts semi-written in my head, one on a post-it note, one saved in a word document... I just need time to put them together!

Truly, we are blessed. I am so excited for Nick and this patrol! He is too - a new place, a new country and new stories ahead. I have a few things on my list to accomplish in the next few weeks and it is exciting to have time to do them!

Thank you to those who check our blog to see how we are - I promise to carve out some time to post more.

love from the islands!
Becky

Comments

  1. I love it even when you just write something!! You dont' even need to use pictures!
    xo
    j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky! Excited to hear your stories...glad you and Nick are well :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

The Best Things In Life Are For Free