Quick photo update
Here is a random collection of photos from the last few weeks.
First, a few “behind the scene” pictures from our trip to SB this August. Line Dancing! What a way to break the ice, meet new friends and grow with old ones.
If you have never been line-dancing before, you need to plan to go and go with Taylor! Shelly and him were tearing it up!! :) Luckily he grabbed some of us less-experienced dancers and made it look like we knew what you are doing!! Here is with Bethany
me! with my boots on too!
Me and Katee :)
Another behind the scenes yet mui importante moment – waiting to pick up Nick from the airport.







This is how I ended the weekend. The sun was not really out, but it was nice to get some fresh ocean air and relax before the start of a new week. It is hard for me to remember to take pictures when Nick is not around, but I have taken a loose pledge to keep my camera in my purse to capture those ordinary moments so I can share them with you!
yes, the Dellar family brings surf boards almost everywhere you can go...
Here are some of the wedding flowers pre-arrangement.
The garage smelled so wonderful!!
It was SO Wonderful seeing family and friends at the wedding. Both Nick and I were a bit bummed that we could not spend hours and hours with those we have not seen!! But it was so wonderful to touch base and at least see you all in person! That is worth so much to us.
Okay - Now, onto a more current event.
$8.75.
That is what I spend for 4 new items at yard sales this weekend! Saturday our neighborhood had a big yard sale - The community put up ads and anyone living in our neighborhood could sell stuff. It was nice because you did not have to drive to different neighborhoods, it was all right here! So I found a couple things and am excited to use them around the house.
Blue Vase - .75 cents
Cool old chair - $5 (I think I am going to paint it...)
Iron side table/tray - $1. Gotta figure out where to use this!
a gas can for $1. I had to get this cause I knew Nick would be proud I picked it up - Always Ready honey!
Love to you all - more posts to come!
Love all the pics!! Line dancing looks like so much fun :-) I love your garage sale pics. That vase is awesome, the chair will look great painted and that cute iron table, I could see lemonade on it for a nice outdoor BBQ!! Thanks for the pics!! Xoxo
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun post! Thanks for sharing. I wish I could have gone to the yard sales with you :o) Keep posting (this coming from a person that hasn't posted in a really long time - I have a toddler though, so I have an excuse, tee hee)!!
ReplyDeletethese are such fun pics! and amazing finds at your yard sale. love the iron table. you can use it as a side table for a chair or couch!
ReplyDeletemiss you. love you! xoxo.