Weekend in Kona
This past weekend we took a trip to Kona to visit our friend Jenny K! What a fun-filled weekend it was - We had such a blast!




















Road to South Point - Hooray!
Evening above Waimea

Coffee Shop on our way to the Volcano (I had the best coffee ever! It was almost as good as Blue Bottle in SF!!)

Jenny K tagging the coffee shop wall - they will remember us Forever.

Had to stop and pet the horses...

Volcano babes :)

Here's Jenny rescuing Becky from the pit of doom.

Believe it or not, Jenny was so excited she walked the whole trail on her hands. That's talent.
Funny looking rock on the black sand beach.
Nick received the gift of walking on water. So Awesome.
Jenny tried too!
Praise you Jesus for such cool adventures!

On our trek to the sweet secret beach.
This was definitely my favorite adventure of the weekend... and I am not going to tell you how to find it :)

Sunday Sunset. What a way to end the weekend.
Love all the artistic pictures and I love seeing images from your trip! Thanks for sharing! See you in 18 DAYS!!!!!! Hugs all around! xoxo
ReplyDeleteIt was such an awesome trip. I loved spending it with you! Love the pics.
ReplyDeleteso much fun to check your blog and finally see some updates on your life! what a gift to be able to re-connect with mainland friends! so happy for you!
ReplyDeletexo
mom
Man, I love you guys! Miss you all and of course, praying, praying, praying....aunt sue
ReplyDeleteupdated my blog check it out
ReplyDeletehow much fun! looks like a blast.
ReplyDeletelove you guys!