Pictures from the last few weeks
Alright! So it is time to catch you up with some pictures. I realize that I still had not uploaded pictures from New Year's Eve! and what an adventure that was. In order to try and give you a glimpse of what New Year's in Hawaii is like, I have put up a video. Keep in mind it was like that non-stop from about 8pm - midnight!
This is Nick excited for the Fireworks - Actually I think this face was made because our little 2 year old friend Reiko was trying to take the picture.
This is me and Reiko playing with the camera :)
*Adjust your volume before playing this, it is pretty loud!*
Here are some of the may fireworks!
This is Nick taking me out to dinner at California Pizza Kitchen a couple days before the Jarvis went underway.



It was so beautiful to be a part of - girls, flowers, a beautiful sunny, warm day!?!? Could not ask for much else.
Man - just to be frank with you THE LORD IS ON THE MOVE! He has been doing so much here in the last few weeks. It is so comforting to my heart to see and know that the time I am being here with Nick gone is PURPOSEFUL! and that He is in control of my every day. My mind is kind of all over the place, but I hold to gather my thoughts and share more with you about this. MAN He is Faithful!
sending you huge hugs,
Becky
This is Nick excited for the Fireworks - Actually I think this face was made because our little 2 year old friend Reiko was trying to take the picture.
This is me and Reiko playing with the camera :)*Adjust your volume before playing this, it is pretty loud!*
Here are some of the may fireworks!
This is Nick taking me out to dinner at California Pizza Kitchen a couple days before the Jarvis went underway.The Lord continues to provide amazing events for me to attend and things to do while Nick is gone. He just provides for me in supernatural ways...2 weekends ago a friend of mine from Santa Barbara came to Oahu to help her friend with her wedding! So I got to go help Emily with the flowers - and what an Amazing job she did, she is truly talented. The wedding was at a house in Kahala, the southern side of the island. I had been rainy and windy all week long, then the Saturday came and look what the Lord did!! Here are some of my favorites.



It was so beautiful to be a part of - girls, flowers, a beautiful sunny, warm day!?!? Could not ask for much else.
Man - just to be frank with you THE LORD IS ON THE MOVE! He has been doing so much here in the last few weeks. It is so comforting to my heart to see and know that the time I am being here with Nick gone is PURPOSEFUL! and that He is in control of my every day. My mind is kind of all over the place, but I hold to gather my thoughts and share more with you about this. MAN He is Faithful!
sending you huge hugs,
Becky




Hey Becky and Nick. I love you guys and whenever I see pictures of you I am reminded of just how much I do love you. I long for and pray for the day to come soon that we can see you again, but for now I'll remember that in the Spirit of God friendships remain strong even at a distance. Keep chasing Him, keep loving Him like you do... it blesses my heart.
ReplyDeleteLove ~ Ivan
Oh Becks,
ReplyDeletei am just so blessed that the Lord is giving you such peace and meaningful opportunities to fellowship and grow in HIM! You could not be in a more perfect place both spiritually and physically.
love you much,
love j
I am loving how the Lord has provided so much for you to do! He is great and so are you two! Keep on the fun pictures, its great to see you smiling faces! Love you!
ReplyDelete