Aloha Alaska
Nick heads off to Dutch Harbor today. He has been in Kodiak since Wednesday so I was able to talk to him on the phone (He gets cell service in Kodiak, but no where else). It was really great to be able to talk to him the last two days, but was hard to say goodbye last night. It is around 30 degrees on the ground in Dutch (which means it is much colder on the boat), but that is still warmer than most of the mid-west! My mom says she prays for Nick every time it gets below zero :)
I am grateful that my mom-in-love took pictures when she got to see Nick in San Francisco. I keep looking at them over and over...just wanted to share them with you :)



Well, we are about 20 days down. I hope the next 20 go just as fast!
This is a picture from Christmas day, when Meem, Nick and I got to go and play around the island. It was a Christmas day that will always be etched in my mind. I am forever grateful for that week we had all together. M is a pretty good photographer too!
I am grateful that my mom-in-love took pictures when she got to see Nick in San Francisco. I keep looking at them over and over...just wanted to share them with you :)
Well, we are about 20 days down. I hope the next 20 go just as fast!
This is a picture from Christmas day, when Meem, Nick and I got to go and play around the island. It was a Christmas day that will always be etched in my mind. I am forever grateful for that week we had all together. M is a pretty good photographer too!

WOW only twenty more days! Thank the LORD! That's wonderful and you are sooooooo strong! You two are such a great example of a strong marriage and in your first YEAR! Love you tons xoxo Bethany and Trevor
ReplyDeleteMy heart is with you! We have to hold strong to Jesus
ReplyDeletewhat a blessing to be able to see Nick that day too short but so wonderful, you guys are an amazing couple of strength and courage. I love you both,
ReplyDeletexo
j
Just stumbled across this. So great to see pics of you two. Been so long. Much love and God is good. Keep on
ReplyDelete