Rain Storm: Part 2
About 15 minutes ago the rain finally stopped - So I took a quick break from work, grabbed camera and rain boots, and headed outside to walk to the beach and see if there was still flooding. Well, to my surprise and a bit shocked, I found more than just flooding. I walked down our street to see one house with all their plants knocked over as I continued to pass the house I looked and saw this tree!!
Pretty crazy! I feel like a small town reporter! Thank you Lord that we are safe and those little kids are too!
The little boy there standing in front of the tree with two others said it was his house and his trampoline that was being crushed :( It was a good thing he and his family were okay.
It is really hard to put together the fact that some wind uprooted this huge tree.
Wow!! you are good Becks!! that is some great reporting there. That tree is HUGE! I hope there aren't any like that around your house.
ReplyDeleteStay safe!!!
xo
j
GOSH THAT IS A HUGE TREE!!!! Gollee your pics look like a third world country .. how you see all the natural disasters and stuff.. crazy.. glad you guys are okay...storms can be fun .. but then there is a point where you are like "uhhh okay stop now".. =)
ReplyDelete