Maui Wowwee
We are so blessed and so thankful! Nick and I were able to go to Maui this past weekend. We had such a great weekend away from home and we wanted to share some pictures!










This is the view from our hotel room (we got upgraded to one with a slight ocean view!!)
We drove up to the top of the volcano, Haleakala, and were 10,023 feet above the sea. It was 56 degrees up there and I was cold!
Maui is the only island that has a Krisy Kreme! So Nick bought two boxes to take back with us to Oahu (He took them to the guys who were working on the Jarvis that night :)
By the time we finished the 2 hour drive up and down the volcano, you would have thought we would have hit something with all these "warning" signs! The cattle and Nene have their freedom :)
YES He is!!
Hey Nick and Becky! I know I never comment, but I check your blog almost everyday. You guys are the BEST! I'm always looking forward to the next post. So glad ya'll are doing well. I just wanted to let you know that we are walking through a challenging time with our little Carter and your prayers would be appreciated! You can get details at our blog. Becky, did you ever get my email? Love ya'll and hope to see you in Hawaii sometime :)
ReplyDeleteAh love the first pic of Nick!! So much fun!! I am so glad you got a little get away, now you are able to check out all the good places for everyone to visit!!! Enjoy your time together this weekend!! xox Bethany & Trevor
ReplyDeleteSo wonderful to see you 2 enjoying each other. When kids come into the picture, everything changes - for good of course. ENJOY, love the pix!
ReplyDeleteLooks like SO much fun! I love to see how you guys are enjoying your time together! Love you!
ReplyDeleteI have trouble recognizing nick with his shirt on.. TG
ReplyDelete