Life Underway
I'm back!!!..... Well , I've been back for almost two weeks now. It is so good to be back home with my beautiful wife, and now furnished house. Life underway was hard, but full of adventures that I wouldn't trade for anything. The Lord has blessed me so much, he has taken me around the world to some pretty amazing places that not too many people get to see. Thank you everyone so much for all your prayers, there were days that I just knew that you were praying for me. It was a difficult three months, really only because I was away from Becky yet again. I can hang with a bunch of Sailors, thats the easy part, its the separation from my wife that gets me. In reality we have it easy. I could be deployed over in Iraq for more than a year, while getting shot at. my Cousin Daniel is deployed and his wife just had their little girl, he only gets to come back for one week. Talk about sacrifice!
The Lord is so good. He has blessed Becky and I above and beyond what we could have ever imagined.
These are a few of my favorite images from the Patrol so you can see all the places we went, there are tons more so I will have to post them later.

Great photos Nick...continue enjoying your honeymoon with your lovely wife!
ReplyDeletePS...you were a bit too close to the cliff for my comfort (just in case you were wondering) I love you guys!!
incredible photos son!!! what a fabulous experience for you. in the midst of missing B the Lord gifted you with great sights for your eyes and soul. I appreciate the depth of your grateful heart and your ability to accept the things you cannot change and continue to rely on the Lord for it all! Well done...
ReplyDeleteI love you both so very much,
love mom
love the pics. can't wait to see more! you were definitely covered in prayer and we took great care of your wifey while we were blessed to have her for a few weeks! miss you both!
ReplyDeleteHey buddy, like everyone else, i love the pics, but i think we need to see some more like the "dutch rodeo". That is the Nick i know! I love you both. Trev
ReplyDeleteSo awesome Nick!! Loved your pictures... loved them! What an adventure.. can't wait to see you both soon...
ReplyDelete