fun in Missouri
I am now in Missouri visiting my mom, sister and family. I wanted to introduce you to some of our family...





Here are the puppies:
Jake - I wish this picture was actual size because he is Huge! Instead of a lab, I think he is part Bull. If he comes running at you too fast, you are likely to end up on the ground. It is all in love though. :)
My cousin Zac is getting married this weekend and his mom (my aunt) asked me and her daughter if we would make cookies to have as a kid dessert for the rehearsal dinner this Saturday.
Me and my cousin Katie...can you see I am really excited to make these cookies?
The cookie cutter we were given is a wedding cake with a heart on top...a little difficult to make the cookies not look like a glorified Jabba-the-Hut or a Ziggurat building...
They will taste good, but I just hope people know that they are supposed to be wedding cakes...if anyone asks, Katie made them ;)
Special thanks to aunt Lisa for the icing recipe!! Please don't judge my baking skills on these :-/
ohh thanks for sharing these great pictures Becks! LOVE the cookies and actually i think once they are iced they will look exactly like wedding cakes!! Good job.
ReplyDeleteMiss you very much,
xxoo
j
how fun. thanks for all the great pics. what a fun bunch of animals. and the cookies are going to be fun. good luck
ReplyDeleteooo thanks for sharing the photos of the rest of the family!!! :) :) you're funny too... about cousin katie making the cookies... hope your time is incredible! can't wait to see more photos!!! :)
ReplyDelete