Tomorrow Travel

Hi all,
Sorry I have not been blogging details. Life for the last week or two has been good . Really can see the Lord moving in women here! And He is building up marriages on the Jarvis! wives who are here and husbands who are gone, it is really a miracle that the Lord can use separation for good!

I am very excited to get to fellowship with family and friends in the coming weeks on my four week trip to the mainland. His timing is so good, His ways are higher than our ways. Just that childlike trust that Dad is going to take care of everything - His track record is perfect and He is not going to leave me alone and despairing. So amazing, the conquering King Father, Jesus the Redeemer and Holy Spirit the Comforter. Thank you Lord!!

I pray that He is all three of those things for you this very day! (He IS those things, but I pray you know and experience those characteristics for yourself, in your life)

:D I am incredibly blessed to have you all!

Comments

  1. I am beyond excited today!! The day has arrived, you are coming HOME!!!
    We will be there with waiting arms.
    We love you sweet daughter in law of ours...
    xxxooo
    j and d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweets! I am so glad for your posts, so encouraging! You must call me when you have time :) Missing you lots, would love to see that beautiful tan face of yours!Lots of love, Meg

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

unpacked :)