Friday and Saturday activities
Here are some pictures from this past Friday and Saturday.
Friday night dinner with the grandparents. This evening was a treat because Nick and Meehan both called us within minutes of each other! It was so wonderful hearing those familiar voices.
Then on Saturday afternoon I was BLESSED to attend the wedding of Ryan and Zoe Hillner.







Then Saturday evening I really was craving grilled veggies and chicken, so Dale lovingly grilled for us! This picture is of me, Katie, and Julia buttering the bread...lots of butter!
(look at that oak tree - isn't that incredible?)
Saw so many wonderful friends, including Sean and Dana Juaquin pictured here :)
They had white market umbrellas with sweet cupcakes on every table, fruit and cheese platers and a smooth bar!
Oh Yeah Fun!!!! I'm so glad I got to see you this weekend! Trevor and I are sooooo blessed to have you in our lives and it was wonderful to share this happy moment with you and know that a part of Nick was there also!!! Enjoy the rest of your time in Santa Barbara, we miss it already! Love Bethany
ReplyDeletehmmm yes, everything is sooo much better with butter! That was a fun evening for sure!
ReplyDeleteLove you so much, please stay....