This post is for my husband :) I am sorry I did not update the blog with pictures since I have been here! I have not taken very many so I had to get some from your mom. Here are a couple from the last couples days.

at the airport


getting pedicures


(that's shelly and taylor)

(that's shelly and baby gibbons)

Chris and Lisa are entering a burger recipe contest. They had two different recipes to try so your grandparents and parents made the burgers to make sure we all approved.


This is your grandma explaining what was in the different burgers.

This is the living room with the new white couches. Looks awesome (and they are pretty cozy).
That is all for now I will Really try to take more pictures!! I keep forgetting to. We all miss you babe.
Love the photos...made me feel like I too was getting a hug from you! Welcome home Becky, I can't wait to see you!!
ReplyDelete