finishing touches before the Mainland

Today is my last Saturday in Oahu before my little trip back to the mainland...so much beach to see and so little time!! :D Trying to do last minute things around the house so that it is well put together and ready when I come back.

Have a Stupendous Saturday!

Comments

  1. oh man and am i ever excited... me and a hundred other people! I can only imagine how darling your house looks about now! Nick is going to be super blessed.
    love you Becks,
    xxoo
    j

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see you Becky...you are coming home and everyone is ready to 'love' on you!! Your home is adorable, i hope you bring more photos to share!!!
    I pray for the Lords protection over you and all your vehicles of transportation!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

The Best Things In Life Are For Free