beach house cafe

I am sitting at the Beach House Cafe, this cute little coffee shop that sits across the street from the beach at our place. I was very excited to walk over there and work today because our house is getting sprayed for ants! I must say, since Nick has been gone, I have had my share of "friends" in the house to keep me company :/   A 6 inch long centipede is the newest addition to the family, not forgetting the usual geckos, roaches, and ants. BUT! No worries, that is the island life! I am just very excited to see some of my little ant friends go...

I came and grabbed an iced hazelnut latte at this cafe and sat at a table with my laptop...then started listening to the radio playing in the background...Christian radio station! :D isn't that cool! It really makes this place so peaceful and enjoyable to hear praise to God in the background.  So I want to start coming here every once in a while to mix up with working from home. 

That was all, just wanted to share that :) I am still sitting here actually :) gonna start my little walk back home!

love you all!!

Comments

  1. awww, thanks becks! Thats truly a great share for sure!
    Sounds so wonderful..the coffee and music definitely not the ants :)
    Hey, a week from tomorrow, you, me, lax!! soo awesome... counting the days.
    i love you!
    love j

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that's so cool.. i love how God does little things like that to show us he is there... love you

    thanks for sharing.. always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky, sounds like a relaxing time. BTW, I couldn't believe all the bugs in HI! Yikes!

    Happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

The Best Things In Life Are For Free