navy ships are big

I was driving down our street and noticed this huge navy ship moving by! By the time I parked, grabbed my camera and took the picture, it was long gone, but I wanted to show you anyway. Large ships like this (400+ feet long) come in and out of our little channel quite often. The Navy Magazine is where they keep all the ammunition, so all the boats have to come and fill up. 

Just a quick update. I have been so encouraged the last few days - I got to talk to Nick! He called when the boat arrived into their newest port and I have been able to hear his voice. It is so amazing to hear the voice of someone you love so dearly!! The Lord has really been blessing him with cool community, so thank you for praying!! They are going to be traveling again this week, so you can continue to pray for his health (no sea-sickness!) and for more Adventures for him while they travel!

(i love you babe!!!)

Comments

  1. I am so glad you got to talk to Nick. I remember when David called home while in port at an "unknown location". He couldn't tell me where. I wanted to hold onto every word. I am glad you were given this gift.

    I am also excited to hear he is having good community. I know God is on the move...

    Praying for you and your Nick.

    Julie from Georgia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

The Best Things In Life Are For Free