my green gifts!
The Saturday before Nick left, he took me to the garden store to get me a little something. We stopped by there a few days before and I got really excited to start a little herb garden. We thought we would start with mint!

It is so fun to have some color in the kitchen! While we were looking around, Nick spotted a Tuberose plant! They are my Favorite and one of Nick's favorite smells, so we had to get one.


It will reside in "the office" to bring some color and sweet smells. I got so excited that I have two little guys to water and take care of....I get so excited over the simple things.
This last picture is for Dale :) I was sitting at the beach by our house and saw this large , thick piece of wood floating in and out on the waves...I knew I had to take this picture and tell Dale this will be my surf board until Nick's gets here!
It will reside in "the office" to bring some color and sweet smells. I got so excited that I have two little guys to water and take care of....I get so excited over the simple things.
This last picture is for Dale :) I was sitting at the beach by our house and saw this large , thick piece of wood floating in and out on the waves...I knew I had to take this picture and tell Dale this will be my surf board until Nick's gets here!
Good job on caring for your plants!
ReplyDeleteAnd Tuberose.. nothing better.
I will show Dale this picture. HE will love it. I will even teach him how to leave a comment :))
j
it looks like a traditional olo, an original surfboard from Hawaii, 15ftlong solid wood handcrafted from koa wood (i think) hard to ride :)
ReplyDeletelove Papa Dale
as dictated to his long time surf babe julia elaine D
;)