a little broken laptop
Really miss seeing the faces of those that I love and that know me.
Had a busy weekend helping a friend with her two-year old's birthday party :) Have not had much time to process or think or really read, but hope to collect my thoughts and post soon.
The other thing - my laptop where I upload all my pictures is a little broken :-/ so I hope to get that fixed soon so I can put up more pictures.
... I really miss my husband.
Had a busy weekend helping a friend with her two-year old's birthday party :) Have not had much time to process or think or really read, but hope to collect my thoughts and post soon.
The other thing - my laptop where I upload all my pictures is a little broken :-/ so I hope to get that fixed soon so I can put up more pictures.
... I really miss my husband.
Ohhhh you sweet angel... i know you miss your husband and i also know he misses you...sigh... protect them Lord, lift them up into your arms and fill them with your peace as only you can.
ReplyDeletei love you Becks, really,realy proud of you.
xxoo
j
Oh dear one....I know that ache... I remember.
ReplyDeletePraying for you today.
Hugs,
Julie
Let's do a Video IChat soon so you can SEE US and WE CAN SEE YOU! Love you so much, Becky D!
ReplyDeletei pray the Lord will heal your computer soon.
ReplyDeletei miss you! and am so grateful i am gonna get a chance to see you very soon.
i am praying for you.