Today is my sister's Birthday...my new sister :) - New because we have only been sisters officially for a month (although we have been that close for a while now...)
I love you so much!! I can't wait to see your smiling face in person (which is going to happen sooner rather than later)!
I get so excited every time I think of her because she is on the brink of an incredible Adventure with the Lord. That season of preparation and seeing the Lord open doors that you never thought would open... It is the most exciting time when you know He is in control of it all! PLUS the Lord knows the desires of our heart, even before we know them! and so He gives us good gifts, "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him" (1 corinthians2:9).  So He must have good things in store! Please know that I am praying for you about Everything!

Comments

  1. my sissy and My sweet friend.thank you. what else can i say, I'm so blessed by you right now. Becks, if ever i could give you a hug from accross the ocean it would be right now. I love you, I love you I love you, I love you. Thank you for this sepcail post.. i feel as though I'm being redundant but knwing you knowing me you can feel my heart rightnow and I dont have to try and capture in words what i want to say.
    love you. so much- meems

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for this Becky,
    what a huge gift to m. can't wait for you girls to see each other too!
    I love you both..
    love j

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

The Best Things In Life Are For Free