speaking of gifts...
All of our stuff is finally being shipped out to us here in Oahu!! Nick and I have been "camping with a roof" as Nick says for the last month and a half and have enjoyed every minute of it. But the Coast Guard is picking up all our stuff in California today and shipping it to us!
I cannot believe how blessed we are and how much fun stuff we are getting!
Now "all of our stuff" includes furniture, clothes, and all our wedding gifts - most of which we have not seen yet!!!
These pictures were just sent to me... Look at all that stuff! Oh my, I am so excited!!
And who are the amazing people that are working all day today to get all our stuff to the movers? Yes, my new Dellar family and their amazingly loving hearts!!
So in about one month, you will see a huge post with me, so excited to get all our stuff into our home here! I think it is so amazing that the Lord cares about our homes and if we ask Him that it be a place of peace, He will do it! I pray that all your homes would be filled with that peace that is beyond our understanding.



S and I prayed that these treasures would arrive waayy sooner than any of us expect!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see your face the day it all gets there!
I love you!
love j