Nick is back from his little trip
The boat is pulling into port as I type - Then he will be home!



Here are some pictures that I took the last few days and wanted to share. Yeah for the weekend!!
Thursday is rained quite a bit- that tropical rain where it will randomly downpour, then lightly sprinkle.
This picture was from Thursday. I think that is Nick's boat way out there, but you can barely see it way out there!
(it is on the water, under the line below)
|
This is a picture of the Word of God!
:) Love, love sending so much love back to the Mainland!
what amazing pictures and words.
ReplyDeletei agree with the love and comfort that comes from these blogs and e mails. while there is nothing better than up close and personal these posts are definitely the next best thing!! I enlarged the picture and did see a teeny glimpse of the boat on the horizon!
wow...
love you both so very much,
j
these are great images! i miss you so very much. I am glad we have the blogging world to keep us closer in pictures. i could see the "little" boat too on the ocean. love you!
ReplyDelete