ichat!
Last night Nick and I got to have a little ichat session with some of our family in Santa Barbara. It was such a treat!! It is like they were sitting in their living room on the other side of the computer screen, all of us laughing and catching up (the jokes were just the same as if we were all sitting at the dinner table).
While talking with them, I received a little reprimand that i was not blogging enough...that they check this blog three times a day...so this one's for you - you know who you are. :D :D
love you SO much!!
(ps: once nick is gone, I will be blogging three times a day!)
that was soo great last night wasn't it!? As wonderful as it was though I would have given anything to give each of you a hug, but hey I am so grateful for the wonder of that moment..
ReplyDeletelove you both sooo much,
love mom
it was so wonderful to have a family ichat conference. it is always nice to feel that much closer to you guys. love you.
ReplyDeleteHi, I am Julie. I just met your mom-in-law/mom, Julia. My daughter just returned from a YWAM DTS and is headed back to staff the base. Julia found me and we are becoming fast friends... She sent me to your blog. My husband was Coast Guard when we first married. He had 2 years left when we married.
ReplyDeleteI just thought I'd pop in and say hello and tell you that I hope you will feel free to pop over and visit my blog. Though my husband's last two years was stationed on land in Miami, FL. We did experience a TDS after 8 months of marriage and he was gone for a month at sea.
I'd love to walk with you on your journey as a Coast Guard wife...
It's nice to meet you!
Julie
guess who is a blogger sissy and bro bro??? check it out!
ReplyDelete