Crunch Time

Nick found out this week that all our furniture will be arriving here on July 17th!
(a little sad it is not coming earlier, but have to remember to Praise God that the Coast Guard is shipping it for us.)

The other update is that the Jarvis is preparing to push out to sea on Sunday, June 29th. I cannot believe it is happening next week. Nick will have Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday off work, so I am hoping to try and get a day off too so we can have another adventure together before he leaves.

The Lord is good no matter the circumstances. And He is going to see us through this one!! (really gonna need His strength).

Love you all!! I am so encouraged hearing praise reports and funny stories from all of you (via phone calls, instant messages, and emails) - they really make me smile!  

I hope to be putting up some new pictures of us soon - we took some this past weekend at Sandy Beach, but I cannot find the chord to Nick's camera.... :D . In order to hold you, this is the DVD cover for a the new Jarvis DVD with footage from their last patrol in Alaska :)

PS: Don't be scared - they are not going to be swimming up there :)

Comments

  1. Hi becky and nick! how is the married couple!?
    I miss you guys so much! I hope and pray everything is well in Hawaii! I love you guys so much and I hope to see you soon! <333 Kaitlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you said not to be scared, I was for a minute there! :) If you blog everyday I'll be checking everyday! Miss you tons!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

The Best Things In Life Are For Free