Antiquing and shave ice

This past Thursday, Nick and I drove up to the North Shore and spent most of the day there.
When SG was here, we went driving around the North side and found this little antique-like shop on the side of the road. Nick and I decided to head back to that place and see what else they had.

We found glass buoys (Nick has been looking for these for a while).

Can you believe that as you walk in the door you see this sign:



There we are getting a shave ice in Haleiwa.
Here is us on the way to our friends BBQ...Man I love that guy.

I have been so encouraged to be getting comments and phone calls/ emails from so many people! Thank you so much! The Lord is using it to keep me up and joyful. :D

Comments

  1. aawww you beautiful angels you! what a beautiful day you guys had. Shaved ice... still haven't had that, will have to go there to get some when we visit.
    thinking of you every minutue sweet girl... HUG to you,
    love j

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just the cutest couple.

    That coke cooler reminds me of my childhood. Yes, I am old enough to remember them. I used to have an old metal one that my grandmother had on their boat years ago that was smaller than the one pictured.

    The shaved ice look yummy. I make this wonderful thing that my kids love called "Pineapple ice".

    I am glad you are doing good.... I love seeing your pictures.

    Hugs,
    Julie (from Georgia)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

The Best Things In Life Are For Free