Shelly is here to visit!!
Shelly and her mom are staying here in Oahu for a week!! They arrived on Sunday and it has been SO fun having them here!!
They came over for dinner last night and it was so funny because Nick and I both had a fresh realization that "We actually live here" ! Funny feeling :)
Shelly has been posting some fun pictures of her time so far...check them out:
http://www.incrediblygrateful.blogspot.com/
I loved this one and had to add it...this is Nick and I at our "dinning table"/where we eat dinner these days :)

ooh, and one last thing. The night before Shelly flew in, Nick and I decided to make Chicken burgers... Seeing as we have one cast-iron pan, one knife, paper plates and a broiler pan, we made Amazing chicken burgers!

Nick said they were the best he has ever had...which is an INcreadible complement, not to be taken lightly seeing as his mom is Julia Dellar and his dad Dale Dellar...They are my parents too now though... :) They are the best cooks under one roof that I have ever experienced.
I had a permanent smile the rest of the evening.
Note: Julia - Nick did the grilled onions and added some honey to them while sauteing...So delish!!
They came over for dinner last night and it was so funny because Nick and I both had a fresh realization that "We actually live here" ! Funny feeling :)
Shelly has been posting some fun pictures of her time so far...check them out:
http://www.incrediblygrateful.blogspot.com/
I loved this one and had to add it...this is Nick and I at our "dinning table"/where we eat dinner these days :)

ooh, and one last thing. The night before Shelly flew in, Nick and I decided to make Chicken burgers... Seeing as we have one cast-iron pan, one knife, paper plates and a broiler pan, we made Amazing chicken burgers!
Nick said they were the best he has ever had...which is an INcreadible complement, not to be taken lightly seeing as his mom is Julia Dellar and his dad Dale Dellar...They are my parents too now though... :) They are the best cooks under one roof that I have ever experienced.
I had a permanent smile the rest of the evening.
Note: Julia - Nick did the grilled onions and added some honey to them while sauteing...So delish!!
You guys are really cute! Congratulations on everything! I'm glad I found your blog. After moving to CO we lost touch with so many people so I'm always excited to find blogs. But you guys are seriously adorable. Marriage is such an amazing gift!
ReplyDeleteNate, Lisa and Kate
LOVE your blog guys, but am hoping to see you get some new chairs for your dining table soon:)
ReplyDeletexoxo,
aubrei
you are too sweet! thank you dear one. I love that you both are cooking together, something that D and I have so enjoyed over the years, we are so looking forward to coming to your house for dinner one day! and thank you for your kind comments about our cooking..
ReplyDeletelove you both,
j
Your Dining room looks like it will have many wonderful memories and stories coming from it!! Enjoy all the firsts of marriage, you two are truly blessed from the Lord!
ReplyDeleteHappy, happy birthday Nick!!