And our first Adventure together begins!
We are here on Oahu! Praise the Lord for His Faithfulness to us!
We move into our little beach house on Thursday - will have to post some pictures of that...Once we get settled I can give you some more updates...but all we can say right now is that God is Faithful and True to His Word!
Here is a slide show that Katie Clay put together with pictures...Check it out at http://www.katherinegracephotography.com/nickandbecky/
My New Work/Desk Station
Here are some pictures of my new "desk" area :) Since I am working remotely here at the YWAM base while Nick is at work, I thought I would send you some pictures....it is so pretty!!
Here is the window view I get to look out of while working, this is at about 8:30am. The next photo is the same window at about 8:35am, raining, the downpour kind. The last photo is at 8:37am, sun shining brightly!
I love Tropical Weather!!! :)
I just love those pictures Becky!
ReplyDeleteThis will be so comforting to see where you are living and what you will be up to. Thank you sooo much for posting those sweet one.
hugs and love to you both.
julia
SWWWEEEEETTTT!!!!!
ReplyDelete:) Tropical weather... yesth! please write more about this change too! :)
I'm so happy you are loving it :o)
ReplyDelete