9:45 check in...

Comments

  1. wow!!! can't believe it's here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... seriously I get sooo choked up when I see what God is doing and still can't get my mind wrapped around any of it. When I saw Nick standing in that crate a flood of memories came over me thinking what a difference three years makes! lol sending pieces of my heart out in wooden crates stamped "Oahu", only to return in wooden crates stamped "california" three years later.... Feeling what you are feeling!
    xo
    love mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY impressive packing you two...obvious you are Dellars, cause Dellars pack like no other!! See you soon!!!
    P.S. You house on the beach was so adorable, cozy and now you get to have a new one, very exciting!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

The Best Things In Life Are For Free